Sales Order Line Actions
This article will describe the uses of the buttons in the Actions column of the Sales Order Line nested List view on a Sales Order
Navigate to the Sales Order
Expand Sales and click on Sales Order. In the list view, click through to the Sales Order.
Viewing the Lines
In the lines tab you'll see the list of Sales Order Lines for this Sales Order. In the Actions column are the options to Create Invoice and Create Purchase Order.
Create Invoice for Selected Lines
This button will create an Invoice for all lines in the nested list view that are selected.
Create Invoice for Current Line
This button will create an Invoice for the line in which the button appears.
When multiple lines are selected and the "Create Invoice for Selected Lines" button is clicked in one of the selected lines...
Or if the "Create Invoice for Current Line" button is clicked in any of the lines
A popup will be shown where you can confirm the lines to be invoiced, and set the Freight of the Invoice.
When you've selected the lines, click Create to create the invoice.
Buttons will be removed
Since you can only invoice a line once in CreataCRM, the Invoice buttons will be removed when this action is confirmed.
Create Purchase Order for Selected Lines
This button will create a Purchase Order for all lines in the nested list view that are selected.
Create Purchase Order for Current Line
This button will create a Purchase Order for the line in which the button appears. This will ignore any lines that are currently selected, and will always perform its action using the item in the line where the button appears.
When multiple lines are selected and the "Create Purchase Order for Selected Lines" button is clicked...
Or the "Create Purchase Order for Current Line" button is clicked in any line
A popup is shown where information about the purchase order can be customized.
- Source: This is a link to the Sales Order that this Purchase Order is being created from. This field is not editable.
- Supplier: A link to the Supplier that this Purchase Order will receive its stock from.
- Ship Direct To Customer: This field determines whether the address of the Sales Order or the address of the Warehouse is used as the Shipping Address in the Purchase Order. If left unchecked, the Warehouse's address will be used, otherwise the Sales Order's Shipping Address will be used.
- Set Freight: Whether the Freight and freight Tax Type fields on the Purchase Order should be set using the information on the Sales Order.
- Comments: Additional information or notes relating to the purchase order.
- Finalize Purchase Order: Determines whether the Purchase Order should be marked as Finalized after it is created.
- Use Source Line Description: When setting the information on each Purchase Order Line, determines whether the Purchase Order Line should use the description from the Sales Order Line (if checked) or the Warehouse Item (if unchecked).
- Mark All Stock As Received: Determines if the Purchase Order has all of its stock marked as received when it is created.
- Open Purchase Order: If checked, when the Purchase Order is created you will be automatically navigated to it.
- Lines: Shows a list of Sales Order Lines that will be used to created the Purchase Order.
Once all the information has been entered, click the Create button.
Buttons will not be removed
You can create as many Purchase Orders as you like from Sales Order in CreataCRM, so the Purchase Order Actions buttons will not be removed from the Action column.